SATURDAY & SUNDAY
October 12th – 13th
- ½ OFF CARLOAD ADMISSIONS! (please print coupon.)
- Three drawings per day for FREE bottle feeding experiences: This weekend will be one of the last opportunities to interact with the bear cubs before they go into hibernation. Must be present to win.
- Bigger and Better Fall Forage Hunt: Each day right at 3 p.m. sharp, Children up to 10 years of age can hunt the area for over 15,000 items! There will be candy, gift shop merchandise, and cash prizes up to $50.00! We strongly suggest you arrive at 2 p.m. to be on time.
- Children’s Bear Den Straw Maze: Walk your children through the maze to find the bear in its den.
- Potato Chuckin’ Range: Children and adults will have a blast chuckin’ potatoes from oversized slingshots at targets on the range. Chuck potatoes over 300 feet! Potato buckets only $1.00 per bucket
- Huge Year-End Sales in the Three Bears Gift Shop: Items are marked down up to ½ Off!
- All Community Card Holders and Season Pass Holders will even receive ½ Off Wildlife Excursions all day!
Come Celebrate The Final Weekend Of The Hibernation Hoedown & The End of The 2019 Season This Saturday & Sunday:
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. & Fall Forage Hunt at 3 p.m.!
Exit 328 on Highway 20