East Idaho Renaissance Faire
June 21st-22nd, 28th-29th, & July 5th-6th 2019
Yellowstone Bear World is hosting the East Idaho Renaissance Faire and it’s bigger and better than ever!
Step back to a time of battle-hardened knights, fair maidens, and roving jesters. This family-friendly faire abounds with entertainment for all ages, and attendees can peruse the wares of food vendors and period-specific craftspeople.
Costumes are Welcomed and Encouraged but not Required.
Gates Open 11am – 8pm
Adult Admission (12+): $8.00
Child Admission (4-12): $6.00
Family Ticket (Any 4 Admissions): $25.00 + $5.00 for each additional ticket.
Entertainment & Activities:
- King’s Feast: $30 Ticket Includes:
- Faire Admission.
- Food (Your Choice of Tri-tip or Chicken).
- A Commemorative Engraved Mug.
- A Feast and Entertainment fit for a king!
- Tournament of Champions:
- With weapon in hand, armor-clad knights display their battlefield skills and clash to win the hand of the Faire’s princess.
- Magic & Fire Art:
- Take in a fire & magic show by the Amazing Ainsley Ferguson.
- Craft Workshops:
- Children ages 8–12 can play squire or maiden by building their own wooden sword or crown.
- Shows & Performances:
- Grab a seat at the William Shakespeare Performance stage, or learn medieval dances at our Maypole.
- Mermaids & Fairies:
- Get pictures with these exotic creatures!
- Have fun and win prizes.
- Characters & Vendors:
- Immerse Yourself in the world of the Renaissance!
- Enjoy the sounds of medieval times.