Idaho Christmas Village
EVERY FRIDAY & SATURDAY:
November 29th – December 21st
The Idaho Christmas Village will be next to Yellowstone Bear World!
The Idaho Christmas Village brings the joy of Christmas to life for both children and parents in Idaho. Experience the magic and wonder of Christmas as you travel through a fully immersive winter wonderland. Complete with costumed characters, Christmas themed games, forgotten folk-tales, and all of the sights, sounds, smells, and food to make the Christmas Spirit come alive. And don’t forget about the big man himself. Santa Claus will be there to listen to and interact with all of the children in a real and magical experience as well as provide professional photograph opportunities.
Gates Open 4pm – 8pm
Admissions (Ages 4+): $5.00
Toddler Admission (Ages 3 & younger): FREE
Purchase your tickets at the gate.
Entertainment & Activities:
- Santa Claus & Elves:
- Rexburg Santa Claus is South East Idaho’s premium Santa Claus.
- Interactions are FREE, and professional group photos are just $5.
- Children receive a commemorative pin.
- Santa is available from 5pm – 7pm.
- Christmas Kitchen:
- Traditional Christmas ham, baked goods, drinks, and soup available.
- Christmas Market:
- Vendors with handmade goods & unique Christmas trinkets.
- North Pole Post Office:
- Children can write letters to and receive letters from Santa Claus.
- Yule Log Fireside Folktales:
- Learn about ancient Yuletide traditions and join Yulenir around the Yule log and listen to old world folktales from countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden & Iceland.
- Christmas Carnival Games:
- Have fun and win prizes of fun stocking stuffers.
- Lighting of the Christmas Tree:
- Join us on at twilight on opening night to witness the lighting of our central Christmas Tree!
- Christmas Music:
- Enjoy classic Christmas carols. Feel free to sing along and dance around the Christmas Tree!
For additional information visit the facebook page: www.facebook.com/christmasinidaho/