Bottle Feeding Bear Cubs is a Once in a Lifetime Experience
Daily: 11:00 am • 2:00 pm • 5:00 pm
Up to 3 times per day, children (ages 5+) and adults have the opportunity to help our staff in bottle feeding the bear cubs. You can even pet the bear cubs while you are feeding them! During your experience, you will go behind the scenes with the keeper staff for a first-hand experience. While on your personal tour you will actually bottle feed and pet the baby bear cubs. You will also receive a photo to remember the experience and your time spent with the cubs.
This is a very popular event among our visitors. We cannot guarantee you a space without a reservation. You can reserve your bottle-feeding experience by purchasing tickets online using the “Buy Tickets” button below or by phone on the Reservation Hotline. We also have a limited number of walk-up reservations available each feeding. For additional information call the Reservation Hotline or visit the Curator Booth at Yellowstone Bear World.
Bottle Feeding Experience:
Starting Memorial Day; $55 per person
- One ticket per participant, no exceptions. This ticket does not include park admissions, which must be purchased separately in order to attend the bottle feeding.
- Must be 5 years or older & be able to take directions from someone other than a parent.
- Photo equipment (including cell phones) are not allowed during the feeding for safety reasons. Other members of your group that aren’t participating are welcome to take pictures behind the safety barrier.
- MUST check in at Excursion Booth (located behind the gift shop) one hour (1 hour) prior to reservation. If you are not present for orientation, you forfeit your reservation and no refund will be given.
- Because of the timed nature of the reservation, no refunds, exchanges, or rain checks are allowed.